Marketing and Audience Information
We know the market you want to reach- Baby Boomers.
The core of Scope’s marketing strategy is based on Life Event Marketing. People are in the market for a particular product or service only when that need arises. Think about when you are in the market to buy a new mattress. Before you were in the market you had very little awareness of all the marketing messages from mattress companies. Now that you are in the market you see billboards, tv ads, digital ads and more for mattress companies. That is why mattress companies’ market year-round, because there is always someone out there looking for a new mattress.
The same philosophy works for retirement and investment planning. Everyday there are thousands of people retiring and even more planning on retiring. They have worked hard for decades and now because of age or a life event their retirement moves to the forefront of their lives. Here is some interesting information on this market.
- 10,000 people turn 65 each day across America
- Historically, the average age workers took retirement was 59 years and 8 months.
- The current average retirement age for women is 63.
- The current average retirement age for men is 65.
- The average retirement age differs by state- in Mississippi it is 62 and in New Jersey it is 65.
Do you know what the average age in your state is- we do!
We have spent years finding and refining ways to reach them, and based on their current behaviors, digital marketing is the most efficient way to reach them.
- Over 75% of all Baby Boomers use Facebook.
- Baby Boomers spend an average of 1 hour and 20 minutes each day on Facebook
- Nearly 90% of Boomers access Facebook on a mobile device
- Instagram, Twitter and other digital platforms are growing in popularity with Boomers